I have used many video creation tools for classroom projects such as iMovie, Apple Clips, Seesaw, Book Creator, DoInk, Puppet Pals, Chatter Pix, etc., however, until this course, I had not used Adobe Spark. Adobe Spark allows you to add photos, video clips, text, and voice recordings to make interesting, professional looking videos. Adobe Spark also allows you to create graphics, newsletters, advertisements, web pages, and just about anything else you can think of, but for this book trailer project, I used the video creation tools.
The ease of use and professional-looking outcome make Adobe Spark a winner in my book! The platform is very easy to use, and is structured much like Apple Clips, with photos and video clips that are added to the video with the option to voiceover, and the clips are compiled into a video format. Also, the built-in music, themes, and bank of photos tagged as creative commons-licenced make it a one-stop shop for easy video creation! Sharing completed projects couldn't be easier as well, with one click access to sharing to Twitter, Google Classroom, email, and others. The only downside to using this platform is that, according to the Terms of Use, only children over the age of 13 are allowed to create logins for this tool. Despite that, teachers could definitely use this digital resource to create engaging videos, newsletters, or web pages to be shared with students and/or families. This would be a great tool to use with students over the age of 13! I'm definitely glad I was able to learn about it through this course.
The ease of use and professional-looking outcome make Adobe Spark a winner in my book! The platform is very easy to use, and is structured much like Apple Clips, with photos and video clips that are added to the video with the option to voiceover, and the clips are compiled into a video format. Also, the built-in music, themes, and bank of photos tagged as creative commons-licenced make it a one-stop shop for easy video creation! Sharing completed projects couldn't be easier as well, with one click access to sharing to Twitter, Google Classroom, email, and others. The only downside to using this platform is that, according to the Terms of Use, only children over the age of 13 are allowed to create logins for this tool. Despite that, teachers could definitely use this digital resource to create engaging videos, newsletters, or web pages to be shared with students and/or families. This would be a great tool to use with students over the age of 13! I'm definitely glad I was able to learn about it through this course.
Comments
Post a Comment